- How do I take time off from work and keep my job?
- How do I appeal an insurance denial?
- Who can I talk to about money and paying my mortgage?
- Should I apply for Social Security Disability?
- Where can I get help with a Power of Attorney, Health Care Directive, or Will?
Since October 2007, over 9,400 Minnesotans have turned to Cancer Legal Care with these and other questions.
Cancer Legal Care provides free legal care to Minnesotans affected by cancer struggling legal issues that directly impact their health and quality of life. By doing so, our clients are better able to focus their energies on healing rather than an endless loop of "what if" and worry.
Cancer Legal Care is the only organization of its kind in the state of Minnesota providing targeted legal care to the Minnesota cancer community. Cancer Legal Care's staff and volunteer attorneys have been recognized by Minnesota's cancer and legal communities for the unique services provided to the Minnesotans cancer community.