Who are Cancer Legal Care's clients?
They are your neighbors, friends, family members, and colleagues.
They, like so many Minnesotans, are facing not only the physical and emotional toll of cancer, but its financial and legal toll as well.
- 41% of our clients come to us with a Stage IV cancer diagnosis
- 92% report that they are one paycheck or disability check away from not being able to meet their monthly living expenses
- 28% report that they have missed a mortgage payment or are at imminent risk of foreclosure
After receiving legal care:
· 96% have reduced stress and improved mental well-being
· 92% have an improved ability to prioritize their health and healthcare
· 91% of financially vulnerable clients have an improved ability to maintain their continuity of care
· 77% of financially vulnerable clients have a mitigated risk for homelessness
· 70% of financially vulnerable clients have an improved ability to obtain or maintain their insurance coverage
We offer help for a range of legal issues that can accompany a cancer diagnosis.
Here are some of our clients' stories.