So many questions come up about the different types of estate planning documents– wills, health care directives, powers of attorneys, trusts. Cancer Legal Care is here to help you make sense of it all with regard to your particular needs and situation.
Questions and Answers/Information and Education
- Our staff attorneys are here to listen. Let us know what your questions are, what you are concerned about, and what you need some clarification on, and we will do our very best to answer all of your questions and work with you to plan a path forward specific to you.
- This help is available without any income or financial/asset eligibility limits.
Creating Your Estate Planning Documents
- If you need specific estate planning documents created, a Cancer Legal Care staff or volunteer attorney may be able to help you at no charge depending on a number of factors including your:
- Current household income
- Location of real property
- If your needs and income/asset eligibility are:
- within the realm of what we can provide further assistance with, we will do our best to pair you with a volunteer attorney who might be able to help you complete your estate plan
- outside the realm of what can be done on a pro bono basis, we will try to provide you with some options for completing your estate plan outside of Cancer Legal Care.
- Note that Cancer Legal Care does not provide fee for service estate planning.
- Please give us a call at 651-917-9000 to get the conversation started.